1) Building a list of subscribers, customers and affiliates. Without my lists, my business wouldn’t be a fraction of what it is today.
2) Blogging. If you’re selling anything online, you need a blog, not just for posting content, but to build relationships and your credibility
3) Being part of or starting a mastermind group. You can potentially save months, even years by leveraging on those who are stronger where you are weaker. That’s just one of the benefits.
4) Your own product. The benefits are amazing. You’ll gain instant credibility, instant expert status, instant profits, 100% profits, you can open affiliate programs and it’s all passive income for you
5) Outsourcing your business. Think of it as a return on investment. You pay someone for a single job and get more free time to do more important things in your business which will make you money. Don’t wait, outsource your writing, graphics, and repetitive tasks. That’s when you’ll start to have a real business.
6) Being CLEAR on what you want. Once you know what you want, you’ll filter out what you need and what you don’t need.
7) Focusing on ONE thing at a time. One system, one product, one project, just one thing at a time!
8 ) Enjoy time off. I once heard from Alex Mandossian “Taking a day off work for the month can give you twenty productive days.” Don’t even check your email or turn you computer for that matter. Do the things you enjoy, spend time with the family or whatever it is you enjoy.
9) Attend seminars and meetings. It’s your best bet to meeting like-minded people; people who have a genuine interest in what you’re doing. There’s a lot of potential. The best way to start is to search for local groups and meet ups at www.meetup.com. I found three groups of interest from that site alone, and I’m speaking/presenting in one of them.
10) Create a “Vision Board” to accelerate your success. You might think that it won’t have any affect, but you’ll be surprised at just what might happen. I have a video that teaches you how to create your very own vision board. Click here to watch it
11) Renew, unwind and relax your mind and body by exercising. It’s like the oil and lube job for your car. You don’t have to do it, but your car would definitely run better. Personally, I go four times a week, combining cardio and weight training. You don’t have to build huge muscles, you can simply do resistance training or yoga. The benefits of exercising kicks in immediately after your first workout. You’ll feel more energized, you’ll sleep easier, improves your mood, overall physical body and mental acuity.
12) Using video in your marketing. Whatever your niche is, videos easily and instantly gives your product a higher perceived value.
13) Disallowing any negativity. If you’re ever in this situation simply think of positive thoughts, it’ll change your state quickly and easily.
14) Gratitude. Every morning, throughout the day and before you sleep, think of what you’re grateful for at the present moment.
15) It’s a lot easier selling to customers than it is to sell to prospects. How do you doit? You can cross-promote, upsell or maybe offer a product you’re an affiliateof
16) Use RoboForm. I can’t tell you how much time this little tool has saved me. This nifty little tool remembers and fills in forms and passwords so you don’t have to! Get yours right now: www.DownloadRoboForm.com
17) Lose on the front-end but make money on the backend. “You can have this for free, no worries. would u like ___ for just 20 bucks?”
Feel free to submit your comments and tips so the rest of us can see…