We have a common expression "I'll believe it when I see it", but life really works the other way around - "you'll see it happen when you believe it".
Every accomplishment starts out with belief. You've got to believe that you have acquired what you desire before actually starting out. A vision board is a tool to help you believe and achieve your goals.
Here are easy steps to start your own vision board:
- Get yourself a plain, white board, approx 30" wide. You can get it at your local office supplies store.
- Write down all your desires and goals on a notepad. This will help you in the gathering process.
- Now to gathering your "dreams" - Find any magazines where you can find pictures of your desires. Another good idea is to search on the web for images and simply print them out. You can type words of inspiration and print them out as well.
- In no particular order, glue your cut-outs on your board.
- Hang your vision board in a distance where you can simply role your eyes to see it.
- You don't want to miss this step - you need to have intention, you need to visualize, you need to believe, you need to take positive action and be grateful with your current state, no matter how bad the circumstances are. Gratitude will defend you from any negativity.
Once your vision board's up, you'll soon attract the things you desire, you'll be more open to opportunities and more.
Hope this post inspires you to create your own vision board.
Feel free to post any comments/feedback that you have, or post a link to your vision board photo if you'd like...
"The universe is change; our life is what our thoughts make it"
-- Marcus Aurelius